Jump to navigation Jump to search
Vassy may refer to:
- Vassy, Calvados, a former commune in Valdallière, Calvados département, France
- Vassy-sous-Pisy, formerly Vassy, a commune in the Yonne département, France
- Vassy (singer) (born 1983), Australian singer, songwriter, and producer
- Vassy Kapelos (born 1981), Canadian political journalist
- Kin Vassy (1943–1994), American singer-songwriter
- Wassy, formerly Wassy-sur-Blaise, a commune in Haute-Marne, France
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vassy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.