Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up underwater in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Underwater refers to the realm below the surface of a body of water.
Underwater may also refer to:
- Underwater!, a 1955 film starring Jane Russell
- Underwater (film), a 2020 film starring Kristen Stewart
- Underwater (band), a 1990s American trip-hop group
- Underwater (album), by Joshua Radin, 2012
- "Underwater" (Delerium song), 2002
- "Underwater" (Mika song), 2012
- "Underwater" (Rüfüs Du Sol song), 2018
- "Underwater", a song by Circa Zero from Circus Hero
- "Underwater", a song by Meghan Trainor from Treat Myself
- "Underwater", a song by the National from I Am Easy to Find
- "Underwater", a song by Switchfoot from The Legend of Chin
- Underwater (comics), a 1990s alternative comic by Chester Brown
- Negative equity or "underwater", when an asset is worth less than the balance of the loan used to secure it
- All pages with titles beginning with Underwater
- Unterwasser (German for "underwater"), a village in Switzerland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Underwater.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.